With the introduction of chi, there comes countless combinations that are both obvious and obscure at a glance. This guide provides a few combination and synergy ideas for the latter.
Multiple Card Draw
1. Play Pandarean Trainee.
2. Play Serenity.
1. Draw 3 cards.
Enemy Minion Clear
1. Play Drunken Kegmaster.
2. Play Elven Archer and target Drunken Kegmaster with its battlecry.
1. Random enemy minion is removed from the field and into your own hand.
Massive AoE Damage
1. Deal 7 damage to all enemy minions.
1. Even without Touch of Death in hand, Doomsayer is a huge threat as a board wipe for aggressive decks during the early game.
Massive AoE Damage + Minion Steal
1. Play Sylvanas Windrunner.
2. Play Touch of Death and target Sylvanas Windrunner.
1. Deal 5 damage to all enemy minions.
2. Steal a random minion that survived the AoE damage.
1. Play Sha of Hatred.
2. Play Elven Archer and target Sha of Hatred.
1. Deal a minimum of 9 damage from Sha of Hatred (more depending on player's board presence).
The Wombo Combo Finisher
1. Play Emperor Thaurissan.
2. Wait until next turn.
3. Play Sha of Hatred.
4. Play Unstable Ghoul.
5. Play Crackling Jade Lightning and target Unstable Ghoul.
1. Deal a minimum of 9 damage from Sha of Hatred (more depending on the player's board presence).
1. The longer Emperor Thaurissan survives, the more cards the player can play in 1 turn and create bigger combos.
2. Emperor Thaurissan reduces the cost of the other three cards from 13 to 10 mana in a single turn.
3. Killing the player's own Unstable Ghoul deals 1 damage to all their other minions, activating the enrage that the Shar of Hatred card buffs them with. Ultimately their damage will each increase by 3, causing a huge amount of damage in 1 turn.
1. Play Doomsayer.
2. Play Touch of Death and target Doomsayer.