- Collaborated with the pitching team to design the game from its inception
- Held the game's vision and constantly delivered it to a mid sized team of game developers, ensuring that the entire team was working towards the same goal
- In charge of balancing all variables that effect gameplay including match- 3 swap speed, match-3 blockers, special gem destruction and many more
- In charge of balancing the entire economy by adjusting shop prices and coin drop rates from all sources
- Designed and created a balancing tool that allowed any designer to swiftly make adjustments and run test simulations. This was used to balance the game's economy and match
- Constantly iterated and adjusted economy and gameplay variables after data was gathered from internal and external Snapchat playtests
- Kept Game Design documents up to date
- Attended regular meetings with the client (Snapchat Inc.) and provided updates and answered all questions regarding gameplay
Sugar Slam is a game developed for Snapchat's new gaming platform and was the first project where I worked as the Lead Game Designer.
My role on the project involved leading the game's systems designs, economy design and balancing. I also covered the Product Manager role and managed the entire team, ensuring all developers were working towards the same goal and provided the client and executive team with regular updates.
Program(s): PlayCanvas, Microsoft Office